A combination chart is a chart that combines two or more chart types in a single chart.
To create a combination chart, execute the following steps.
1. Select the range A1:B5.
2. On the Insert tab, in the Charts group, choose Line, and select Line with Markers.
3. Select the chart. The Chart Tools contextual tab activates.
4. On the Layout tab, click Legend, Show Legend at Bottom.
5. Right click on the red line, and click Format Data Series.
6. Select Secondary Axis.
7. Select the red line.
8. On the Insert tab, in the Charts group, choose Column, and select Clustered Column.