If you share a workbook, you can work with other people on the same workbook at the same time. The workbook should be saved to a network location where other people can open it. You can keep track of the changes other people make and accept or reject those changes.
To share a workbook, execute the following steps.
1. Open a workbook.
2. On the Review tab, in the Changes group, click Share Workbook.
The Share Workbook dialog box appears.
3. On the Editing tab, click the checkbox and click OK.
Excel saves the workbook. You can now work with other people on the same workbook at the same time. The screen above shows you who has the workbook open.
You can highlight the changes on screen other users has made.
1. On the Review tab, in the Changes group, click Track Changes, Highlight Changes...
The Highlight Changes dialog box appears.
2. Click OK.
Excel highlights the changes on screen.
Apparently, Aiden has changed the Sales of Smith from $16,753.00 to $26,753.00.
You can now accept or reject this change.
1. On the Review tab, in the Changes group, click Track Changes, Accept/Reject Changes.
2. Click OK.
3. Click Accept to accept the change or Reject to reject the change.
Did you find this information helpful? Please vote for us.