Save your Excel files to your Windows Live SkyDrive and access your files from any computer or share it with other people.
1. Open a workbook.
2. On the File tab, click Save & Send, Save to Web, Sign In.
Note: If you don't have a Windows Live ID (Hotmail, Messenger, XBOX Live), you can sign up by clicking on the link below the button.
3. Enter your credentials and click OK.
4. Select a folder and click Save As.
Note: Click New to create a new folder.
5. Enter a file name and click Save.
You can edit this Excel file with the Excel Web App from anywhere without having Excel installed on your computer. To share this Excel file with other people, execute the following steps.
6. Go to office.live.com and sign in with your Windows Live ID.
7. Check the file and click Sharing.
8. Enter an e-mail address and click Share.
The recipient receives a link and can edit the Excel file. You can even work with other people on the same workbook at the same time.