You can insert a comment to give feedback about the content of a cell.
To insert a comment, execute the following steps.
1. Select a cell.
2. Right click and then click Insert Comment.
3. Type your comment.
Excel displays a red triangle in the upper-right corner of the cell.
4. Click outside the comment box.
5. Hover over the cell to view the comment.
Excel automatically adds your user name. To change this name, execute the following steps.
6. On the File tab, click Excel Options and choose the General category.
7. Change the User name.
To edit a comment, execute the following steps.
1. Select the cell with the comment you want to edit.
2. Right click and then click Edit Comment.
3. Edit the comment.
Note: To delete a comment, click Delete Comment.
To show all comments in the sheet, execute the following steps.
1. On the Review tab, in the Comments group, click Show All Comments.
Did you find this information helpful? Please vote for us.