You can use the Analysis Toolpak add-in to generate descriptive statistics. For example, you may have the scores of 14 participants for a test.
To generate descriptive statistics for these scores, execute the following steps.
1. On the Data tab, click Data Analysis.
Note: can't find the Data Analysis button? Click here to load the Analysis ToolPak add-in.
2. Select Descriptive Statistics and click OK.
3. Select the range A2:A15 as the Input Range.
4. Select cell C1 as the Output Range.
5. Make sure Summary statistics is checked.
6. Click OK.
Did you find this information helpful? Show your appreciation, share this page.